Here are some things that I’ve had my eye on this week…
2. Zara is finally here in NZ! Online only through colabel.co.nz with a flat $4.99 for shipping or free for orders over $100
3. Feeling the autumn chill? Here’s three ways to tie a scarf (Cup of Jo)
4. Need a DVD for the weekend? Try Blue Jasmine, the latest Woody Allen film with Cate Blanchett (who won the Oscar for Best Actress this week). Stunning performance from her, but be warned, it’s not a happy story.
6. I’m on the hunt for boyfriend jeans this weekend, these are some I’m going to try at Just Jeans. I really like casual clothes for the weekend, and something a bit smarter for the week.
7. The weather looks damp and dreary for the weekend, and after a bit too much fun last weekend, and one son with a cold, and mine setting in, I think we might head to the movies as we STILL haven’t seen Frozen. Have you seen it? What did you think?
8. I’m thinking about boots for winter and like the look of these Emu boots stocked at Issimo here in Christchurch, not sure if I’ll actually buy them as I like the look of these orange boots too….from Briarwood on sale, and then these would be more practical. Funky or practical or colourful…?? What would you choose?
Whatever you’re up to – have a great weekend!